The College employs two Guidance Counsellors. The work carried out by the Guidance Counsel team includes:
– Assessment and orientation of 1st Year students
– Organisation and administration of subject selection for 2nd year students
– Administering aptitude tests and interest inventories for 5th year students
– Individual consultation with senior students regarding career aspirations and third level choices
– Co-ordinating career trips and hosting guest speakers
Parents and guardians are always most welcome to contact either member of the Guidance Counsel team should they wish.